BREAKING NEWS

Want to appy working permit visa,special pass

To  foreign worker who have already died their pass worker visa. who want to renew  can now apply.directly pm me
.
Visitor who already pass their date line of entry pass.
Thats make u already overstayed.
I can help u to solved out the thing making your pass/visa became clear.
Just pm me direct.
.
Renewal pass.
Rehiring
DP10
Clear blacklist
Sosialpass..
Working permit/visa
U-turn
All i need is juat sent me a picture off ur pass/visa late visa .
Owh another things who want to work also can be help.
Depends on u class visa.
Contact me
Or whatsap me.
+6012-3537770
+6018-364 8747
Want to appy working permit visa,special pass Want to appy working permit visa,special pass Reviewed by acid generations x on 11:45 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Sora Templates